About the research
The Research and Analysis Unit carries out educational research related to implementation of projects which are financed through FRSE, in particular from the Erasmus+ Programme funds. This research activity includes all the sectors of the programme, and is focused primarily on the decentralised actions administered at the national level. The research concerns both beneficiary institutions and individual participants of the projects.
WHY DO WE CARRY OUT RESEARCH?
The research on European programmes allows for better assessment of results and benefits stemming from implementation of projects, both for the beneficiary institution and its partners, as well as in local, regional and sectoral dimensions. Research findings provide up-to-date and reliable information about the Erasmus+ programme. This information will be helpful not only in efficient project management by beneficiaries but also in better pursuing the actions related to implementing the Erasmus+ Programme in Poland.
HOW DO WE CARRY OUT RESEARCH?
The research concerns above all the effects of actions carried out as well as the impact of projects on implementing institutions and individual participants. What we aim at is also a diagnosis of needs of various groups supported by the programme, together with investigating the extent of raising the competence of individual participants and institutional development of entities supported from the programme’s funds. We carry out both quantitative research (e.g. surveys, questionnaires, polls) as well as qualitative analyses ( e.g. individual and group interviews, case studies). A large proportion of research projects has the hallmark of evaluation, thus allowing to assess whether the financed projects are successfully concluded and have achieved the established goals.
WITH WHOM WE COOPERATE?
The research carried out by the National Agency is pursued in close cooperation with representatives of the sectors included in the programme. We aim to draw as much as possible from the experience of Polish and European research institutions and as well as to use findings of other educational research that concerned similar areas and issues.
Analytical and Research Team
- Agnieszka Rybińska, Director of Analysis and Research Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 48 224-631-557
- Mateusz Jeżowski, Coordinator: email@example.com, tel. +48 224-631-433
- Jadwiga Fila: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 48 224-631-417
- Michał Pachocki: email@example.com, tel. + 48 224-631-533
- Bogdan Sot: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 48 224-631-129
- Michał Chojnacki: email@example.com, tel. + 48 224-631-261
- Magdalena Górowska-Fells: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 48 224-631-262
- Beata Płatos: email@example.com, tel. + 48 224-631-266